Business Development Manager
• research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
• generate leads and cold call prospective customers
• meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
• foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
• understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
• think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
• work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
• have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
• 8-10 years’ experience in enterprise software sales / business development / channel development.
• Experience in Cloud / SaaS in the B2B environment
• Experience in evaluating new business development opportunities in new or emerging markets.
• Excellent communication and advance negotiation skills.
• Demonstrated success in working in a matrix environment
• Generates and promotes new ideas and uses them to develop new or improved processes, methods, systems, solutions or services