Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
Marketing and Communications
• Develops digital marketing strategy by studying marketing indicators, tracking changes and monitoring the results.
• Plans, executes and analyzes SEO, ASO and advertising campaigns.
• Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
• Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end user experience across multiple channels and user touch points.
• Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
• Build strong partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
• Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using attribution trackers ( Adjust, Appmetrica ) and dashboard generation tools (eg. Data Studio, Firebase, Google Analytics )
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
• Proven experience in executing scaled marketing campaigns
• Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
• Familiar with financial planning and strategy
• Minimum 3 years of Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry
• Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects